Here is a simple outline of how our project will go:
- Ensure I am right artist for you and agree on a price.
- Discuss dates and times available for painting.
- Collect 50% retainer deposit to secure your work dates and begin detailed design work.
- I will create sample sketches and rough ideas Photoshopped onto your space to ensure we’re on the same page before ever beginning on your project.
- Complete the job, generally within 1-4 days, depending on the size and detail.
- Collect 50% remaining balance at the completion of the job, on site. (I accept debit, credit card, and PayPal for all deposits, as well as cash, for the balance.)
Please Note: Base price for Murals is $500. That means any size from 0 – 50 sq.ft. will be $500. This is because of logistics, sketch time, travel, and talent involved in each custom mural.
SPRING 2018 PRICING:
- The USA Mural Market average is $10-$35 per sq. ft. for a mural. This Spring, I am offering outstanding pricing and incredible value for you! If you want a mural for your space, now is the time to do it!
- Design/Sketch Fee: Included free in price quote – with up to 5 sets of changes by client. (Additional sketches charged at $25/sketch.)
- Pricing includes: Travel, all materials, rental equipment, and work to completion.
- Pricing does not include: liability insurance. Wall prep, such as base paint coat (if needed).